Oceans Of Abundance?
You've “Allowed” The Abundant Seas To Be Emptied & Contaminated.
by The Old Hippie So That You Can No Longer Claim Ignorance Of This Undeniable Reality.
This posting is centered on just one of them - The no-longer-abundant seas and oceans. In the coming days I will provided postings on the other areas. I provide my usual links-of-proof, (many new, some from earlier postings,) “Below The Fold.” Please - Read them, absorb the words’ implications, and realities, for not just yours, but everyone's futures - Do anything and everything you can do to stop them - Otherwise, I sincerely believe that it is not hyperbole or bombast to say that “doom & gloom” just won't adequately cover our shared futures.
The Links of Proof: [ -If you can, please spread these links to others - Thank you- ]
- “Still Waters - The Global Fish Crisis”
by National Geographic, April 2007 Issue
- “Loss of Coral May Cause Food Supply Crisis”
Steve Connor, Science Editor, The Independent/UK, via CommonDreams.org, 4/4/07
- “Climate And Ocean Scientists Put Under New Speech Restraints”
by PEER (Public Employs for Environmental Responsibility) 4/3/07
- “150 ‘Dead Zones’ Counted in Oceans”
by MSNBC 3/29/07
- Oceans: Habitat Destruction - Coral Reefs
by NCPA (National Center for Policy Analysis)
- Where You Can Buy Seafood In Your Country To Support Sustainable Oceans
by The Marine Stewardship Council
- Connecting The Dots
by The Students For The Earth Blog