Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Videos. . .

If You Haven’t Watched Them...  You Simply Can’t Really Know.
Because These Videos Aren’t Opinion, They Expose The Facts Of Our Shared Reality.

Read 
“ZEITGEIST - The Movie”  (Suggestion: Get the “Study Guide” - Here -)
“ZEITGEIST II - ADDENDUM”  (Don’t pass it up, and please, share it.)
“The Power Of Nightmares” (Part I) - also - (Part II - and - Part III.)
“BLUE GOLD:  World Water Wars”
“HOME”  (Narrated by Glenn Close)


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 


The simple complexity of the complex simplicity is beyond most Americans.

The problem with the stupid and ignorant among us is that while they “proudly and patriotically,” allow their own self-destruction by fighting among themselves, as they were programmed to do... is that they are destroying much more than just their environment, their livelihoods, their lives...

They are destroying us all.

Ignorance is curable, stupidity is forever.  Fight the stupid - Educate the ignorant.

Or stupidly pay the price.  Oh, wait... We already are.

Right?


3 Comments:

At 9/07/2010 5:56 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://www.oldhippies.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://the-american-history.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

 
At 10/31/2010 8:54 PM, Blogger gene_ said...

Alfred?
I'm curious to know if you got any reply. Does the Old Hippie even read his comments?
Anyways, going to check out your blog...check out mine sometime soon.
bill

 
At 11/02/2010 8:43 AM, Blogger The Old Hippie said...

Yes, I always read the comments, and even - occasionally - have had something profound to say...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home