E-Voting. . .
The Dangerous Threat Of The Purposefully Corrupted E-Voting - Is Real
by The Old Hippie Because All Else Is Mute To This Serious Threat To “Our” Democracy
Info Links To Help You Understand The “What, Why, How & Who” Of This Threat:
- New Report (9/21) - R. F. Kennedy in Rolling Stone, “Will The Next Election Be Hacked?"
- Best Info Site - Black Box Voting
- Best Video Proof - Princeton's Center for Information Technology - New “Must See” Video.
- Best Article - Robert F. Kennedy in Rolling Stone, “Was the 2004 Election Stolen?”
- Best Follow-Up - Mark Crispin, Re: Rolling Stone article, “Some Might Call It Treason.”
- Best Op-Ed Thought - Jack Cafferty, “Should We Outlaw E-Voting Machines?” [Video]
- Commentary Article - The Crisis Papers, “The GOP is Certain to Win in 2006 — Unless...”
- General Info/History - John Hopkins University, Dept. of Computer Science
- Web Sites, A Short List - Elections and Voting
- 20 Amazing Facts - About E-Voting in the USA
- Newspaper Article - Kansas City Star, “The integrity of elections is critical to the public trust.”
One can not overemphasize the “realness,” of this eminent threat, from the proven purposeful corruptible, (and proven to have been purposefully corrupted in the last three national elections,) e-voting machines, to our nation's Constitutional Democracy, to all of our freedoms, to the lives of millions of people, not just here in America, but also to billions more all over the rest of world.
Nothing else at this time -