Sunday, June 17, 2007

SiCKO. . .

No Matter How You Think of Mr. Moore, "SiCKO" is “Truth Displayed”
by The Old Hippie Because I saw It. . .


Last Night my wife and I watched “SiCKO” at home.  Other of Mr. Moore's past films have displayed America's “Truth,” but never less caustically, never has he allowed the “Truth” to be the main leading character so well, as he has in “SiCKO”.  My wife and I decided that, even though we have now seen it, when it is “officially” released on June 29th, we will go buy tickets, (to add our little bit of financial support, because like thousands of others, we got it free online,) and then rather than watch it again - Maybe we'd go celebrate “Truth's Display” by taking ourselves out for a rare dinner date.

I am not a movie reviewer.  - But - This film is extremely worthy.  I strongly suggest you see it.  And even to share it with as many of your fellow citizens, be they family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. . . as you can.  I also ask - If, like me, you got this film free online... please, go buy a ticket for everyone in your house that sees it.  It's the right thing to do.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Nothing else - Don't pass up seeing this bit of America's truth displayed -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home