Thursday, August 09, 2007

No Rant - Just Facts...

I'm Not Going To Rant, I'll Just Let The Facts Speak Their Truth.
by The Old Hippie Because You Didn't Stop Them, Now They Not Only Sneer, They Laugh At You.

Patriot 

Let's start with today's first four articles at AlterNet.org's excellent site:
   1.  Justifications  2.  Proselytizing  3.  Constitution  4.  Mind Warp

   Now let's surf over to The Crisis Paper's site to read about how:
      ==>  Hillary Clinton Is The GOP’s Favorite Democrat  <==

  Those five articles alone should fire you up, but somehow I doubt it.


This Blog's Quote of the Day:  From the “Okay. . .” Posting. . .

This administration has been proven, in just about all the obvious ways that any citizen would need to know, that this administration is lead by, and filled with, lying destructive, even murderous, openly criminal thieves, that sneer in the faces of dissent, that are successfully, purposefully destroying the Constitution, and any restraints on their powers by the Constitution.  And yet - The citizenry of my nation still continues to “allow” them control and power.


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Never - Never - Forget this - As it is the truth behind the “everything” -

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, It's just a goddamned piece of paper!”

George W. Bush

1 Comments:

At 8/13/2007 7:34 AM, Blogger Granny said...

Thomas LB at Living Next Door to Alice recommended you. I've been reading back through your posts and I agree.

Another great-granny (Worried American in TX) and I (San Joaquin valley CA) co-write a Is America Burning

I'm another old hippie (almost 70) trying to do something for the sake of the 3 great-granddaughters I'm raising.

Locally we're starting a letter writing campaign to my Congressman, a Blue Dog Democrat in a conservative District (CA 18th) who voted against the surveillance bill.

We're urging him to speak out about impeachment.

I'll give your blog a mention on our site. Thanks for all the hard work.

Ann (aka granny)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home