Monday, June 30, 2008

I’m Sorry. . .

I Apologize For Being So Cynical, But There Was Ample Reason.
by The Old Hippie Because I Simply Don’t Comprehend The Lack Of Outrage.

My postings here are going to change flavor, most of my cynical political observations have become overly repressively redundant.  My original purpose for this blog was environmental concerns.  Gradually, over time, because of this administration’s criminal politicization of those environmental concerns, my efforts turned into... WTF?!?  [for lack of a better description.]

Hacker
{-The Way Many Picture Me-}
 

After that initial WTF?!? I began to see apathy, and/or a lack of will, and/or courage, and/or ignoring and/or allowing that went beyond any rational bounds of sanity by any nation’s citizens.  Then Outrage fatigue, and my growing cynicism, exposed and expressed itself - Now this blog, that at one time was getting thousands of hits, is lucky to get just twenty hits a day, at best.

So - I do apologize.  I’m going to return this blog to it’s original purpose, i.e. just the environmental concerns, and my personal observations above the fold, and I'll try to keep the informing videos of interest, and my political observations, (if any,) ‘Below The Fold.’  To you few loyal readers that hung in with me - Thank you - Maybe my optimism will return?  :-)

Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, Washington, Hancock, Madison, Paine, Eisenhower, Kennedy, plus so many other’s “warnings” throughout history were correct... about the possibility of the ease at which the-very-few would be “allowed” to destroy “America’s Democracy,” from within - These past seven and half years have proven their fears, not only justified, but realized.

Bush Actually Did Say It...  (And You Did “Allow” The Very Few To Prove It.)

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face.

It's just a goddamn piece of paper!”


George W. Bush


[For those who doubt he actually said it - Here is the quote’s verification link.]
[This is also the last posting in this blog that will make these points.]
[For those who haven't seen them, enjoy the videos Below The Fold.]

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

A “Below The Fold” bonus - From the War On Greed web site -



Also - Just for those whom still haven't seen it...  To judge for yourself,
its reality-based accuracy, in its actual context, the entire 1:56:23 of...

Zeitgeist - The Movie
[ The link to the official site. ]
- Note: If playback problem, simply refresh the page -



Also, for those that “believe” Zeitgeist - The Movie, Part one, (~0:7:30 into it,)
has been actually debunked and/or refuted. . .



1 Comments:

At 7/05/2008 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know where you're coming from. It's hard to read the news and not get all pissed off.

I'm making an effort to be more positive and upbeat, too. I figure the world has enough negative energy circulating around alread.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home