Monday, June 09, 2008

Umm. . .

Why I Am Not For Obama, Even Though I Will Vote For Him.
I’ll let Chris Hedges via TruthDig.com explain my reason for saying that...


AP Photo - AIPAC
The Iran Trap

By Chris Hedges — The failure by Barack Obama to chart another course in the Middle East, to defy the Israel lobby and to denounce the Bush administration’s inexorable march toward a conflict with Iran is a failure to challenge the collective insanity that has gripped the political leadership in the United States and Israel.


[ Here the link to the full article - Well worth one’s time. ]


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Just link there - If you have not read and/or researched it, how would you know?

3 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 12:26 PM, Blogger Erin Gilday said...

nice article! i feel the same way about obama...

-erin
The Patchwork Underground - Handmade Hippie Patchwork Clothing and Accessories
The Patchwork Underground on Etsy.com

 
At 6/21/2008 12:40 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I copied this article to read again. It depressed me because I see hope in Obama and I really respect Chris Hedges (who burst my bubble tonight, but it was bound to happen along the campaign).
I found your blog from a link in another blog and right now can't remember whose.
Good Summer Solstice to you,
Lydia

 
At 6/27/2008 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tired of millionaires representing my interests, no matter which side of the aisle they sit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home