Monday, September 22, 2008

Right---!

Pelosi Says She Won’t Let Them Have Another Blank Check...
by This Old Hippie Because No One Has Spoiled My Optimistic Cynicism yet.


“Pelosi Balks at Bailout Scheme”

Nancy Pelosi isn’t buying into the idea of a $700-billion
gift basket for Wall Street without any strings attached.


You have got to be kidding me.  “She’s” not going to let them away with it?!?

Can you name -anything- that the oligarchical corporatists have not gotten
away with in the last eight years?  Can you name even one single thing?!?

Seriously - I'm asking, as I assume most reality-based citizens are right now.

It’s now a bit dated, but you may find this of interest? “Got Away With It”

Also, (three years later,) I listed... “Yes - I’m Angry”

Which lead to... “Let’s See...”

Remember how Pelosi was not going to give BushCo a blank check the last
time they ‘requested’ it?  Remember how she pontificated - ever so loudly -
that she wouldn’t do it... right up to when she did do it?

She, and ‘our’ co-congresspersons, did just that - Gave them the blank check.

One last cynical link... -“We Are So Fucked”-
 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Found this appropriate video at Crooks and Liars - Enjoy...



1 Comments:

At 9/22/2008 8:55 AM, Blogger T.W. Day said...

Everytime I get a call from the Democratic Party asking for money or my volunteer time, I tell them that I don't want a penny of my cash to go to a Pelosi-style Democrat. She is a waste of good air.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home