Friday, May 21, 2010

I Give Up. . .

It Is “Cheaper And More Convenient” - - -
by This Old Hippie. . .


Why do I give up?  I can't get even my own family to stop rationalizing their addiction to avoidable plastics, and -not- buying paper products made from recycled materials, among other things -

So...  Me spouting off here is a bit hypocritical - Right?


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

It, this blog, has been an education, but I simply give up - America has become a nation of
abusive allowers, and there is nothing I can say that seems to have any effect what-so-ever
on the ongoing damage, even with my family, and I’m very tired of the “bite his head off”
for even daring to mention anything...  Oh yeah...  Have a nice day.

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2010 7:28 AM, Anonymous DivaYenta said...

Numbed and Dumbed! Bread and Circuses! Only this time, the "bread" is loaded with fat. sugar and additives that keep 'em tired and stupid and the "circuses" are full of laugh tracks, drivel and commercials that cause ADD in varying degrees. John Lennon knew it.

My mentor, Elga, used to tell me that our job is to just keep talking about it without expecting results and to plant flowers. You're not alone. Now you go and make them spit out your head, pop it right back on and wear it proudly! Awareness is an awesome responsibility, isn't it?
Peace and Love,
DivaYenta

 
At 5/26/2010 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've been following your blog for over a year now, and I have to say that you've definitely increased my awareness about the state of our country and world. Unfortunately, you are correct that most everyone around us doesn't seem to care enough to pay attention. I've been wondering recently if this isn't a byproduct of our drugged society. Here's an interesting look at prescription rates for just the top 10 psychiatric drugs in America:

http://www.good.is/post/transparency-the-most-prescribed-psychiatric-drugs/

With all of these pharmaceuticals being consumed by most of the citizenry of this country, and the rest of us exposed to the same drugs via residue in the water supply, is it really any wonder they can't seem to get it?

Thank you for your blog. You've made a difference to more people than you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home