Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Been A Week. . .

A Full Week Absorbing The Insanity Of The Reality Of My Nation
by The Old Hippie Because It's Hard To Keep Asking. . .  "How Much More?!?"


"How Much More?!?"

We, the reality-based, keep asking that question, but America keeps answering with the proverbial deer-in-the-headlights non-response.  I admit to the over whelming realization that the "wake-up!" calls have been ignored by the majority of my fellow citizens.

I know that I am not alone in these observations.  The whole of the rest of the planet has been asking the same question, even more so than Americans have.  This stunning non-response to all that has been exposed, proven, and realized, is beyond the pale of any level of denial - But yet, my nation as a whole, whose citizens are the only citizens on this planet that can even begin to correct this mess we are now in, are doing, in reality, absolutely nothing.  Why?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Sorry - Just had to get it off my chest - Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home