Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It Is Vital That You. . .

Never - Never - Forget He Said It. . .
As it is the truth behind the “everything” -

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,

It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”


by George W. Bush, (spoken in the sincerity of petulant anger.)

[Following 8:36 video is Olbermann's recent interview with Seymour Hersh regarding Iran]



= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

If you have the courage - Follow this link.

Some still wonder why I even bother.  I'm beginning to wonder that myself.

2 Comments:

At 10/03/2007 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting to contrast that quote with the presidential oath of office, which self-professed Christian GWB took with his hand on the Bible:

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Surely a man of faith such as he wouldn't tell a lie, would he?

 
At 10/07/2007 5:11 PM, Blogger Cranky Daze said...

Here's a scary thought. Maybe he didn't lie. Maybe what he's doing actually is "to the best of his ability."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home