Thursday, July 10, 2008

It Is The Worst. . .

This Congress and This Administration are Both Now Rated. . .
(wait for it...) The Worst Ever Recorded in Our Nation’s History.

by Rasmussen Reports, July 8, 2008


Read it - Then ask yourself - Why has this nation’s citizens (you) allowed this to happen?  Also ask yourself - Why hasn’t this nation’s citizens (you) hit the streets in anger and revolt?  Is it because of fear, apathy, ignorance, stupidity?  My personal feeling is that it is a combination of all four, plus probably others I haven’t thought of.

I was an optimist when it came to my nation for most of my soon to be 61 years.  But now...  Watching my nation descend into totalitarian fears, and the allowing of a wanton, and purposeful, destruction of our cherished Constitution and Bill of Rights, for the profits of wealth and power, to only the-very-few over these past seven plus years has forcefully driven my optimism away.

How can any rational person not become cynical in the face of an allowed enhanced Fascist take-over of our government, by a very small number of sociopathic corporatists, whom have been proven to be blatant-sneering liars?  Not only “allowed,” but even encouraged, as this week’s congressional voting proves, by the so-called opposing party, that actually has control of both the House and Senate, (see video Below The Fold.)

Seriously - *What the fuck* does it take to make my fellow citizens pissed off enough to actually do something about the purposeful destruction of their way of life, and their environment?  Seriously...  What?


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Sorry, I know I’m yelling at the choir - Just had to get it off my chest -
It has gotten so bad as to be frustratingly incomprehensible to me.

Here is a bonus “Below The Fold” video to emphasize my point  - - -  Enjoy.



Also - Just In - Another proof of their sneering disregard of us.  Link Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home