Friday, November 02, 2007

Umm. . .

You Know He Was Right. . .
Because Hope Never Dies?
Read “First they ignore you,
                then they ridicule you,
                                    then they fight you,
                                                        then you win.”  --- Mahatma Gandhi


We would currently be somewhere between the ridicule you, and the fight you portion of that famous quote - Right?  Not that it matters to our apathetic citizenry.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Nothing else at this time...

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2007 9:36 PM, Blogger Sharkstyle said...

Hello Michrel!
My name is Richard and I am a student at DeAnza College in Cupertino, CA. I am working on a project for my Anthropology class. The topic my group chose to do "field work" in is the hippie culture. I was wondering if I could send you a questionnaire to answer! I can be contacted via e-mail at sharks585@yahoo.com.
Thank you!
-Richard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home