Monday, April 21, 2008

I Was Wrong. . .

About How Many Americans Use The Internet. . .
by The Old Hippie Because I Do Make Mistakes, And Try To Correct Them.

A Few days ago I made statements concerning what percentage of Americans use the internet that were based on old data, and therefore very inaccurate as to current percentages.  The following is the most up to date stats from “Pew Internet & American Life Project,” which is updated constantly.  I apologize for my earlier mistake.

Pew Internet & American Life Project chart

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Here is the link the Pew Internet & American Life Project site, where
you can find many excellent and detailed breakdowns of the above stats...

http://www.pewinternet.org/trends.asp


I do apologize for my earlier mistake of reporting out-dated data, and
drawing erroneous conclusions from that mistake, and its old data.


I have no excuse - I simply made a stupid and lazy brain-fart mistake.

Read

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home