Tuesday, November 18, 2008

As They Say. . .

The More It Changes, The More It Remains The Same...
by The Old Hippie Because You Are Still Allowing The Theft To Continue.

Patriot 

The democrats have once again caved, this time on Lieberman's threats.  He’s still chairman of the Homeland Security Committee.  No matter how one politically rationalizes this, it is patently insane.  Plus it proves the fact of the non-changed cowardliness, or corruption of the Reids', and other dinos in the Senate, that, once again, in the face of a mandate election, just as in 2006, they’ve chosen to ignore the mandate.


Plus, many sources are stating that the incoming administration is planning to -not- prosecute, nor punish, any of the out going criminals for any of their crimes - None - Zip - Nada - Therefore the out going criminals keep the money stolen, (that through the bailout they are still openly, blatantly taking,) The-very-few get to keep their freedom, get to keep ‘their’ money, and to keep their sneers at our inability, our lack of will, to stop them.  They are getting away with it all - Just as I, and many other reality-based ‘pay-attentioners,’ have been typing, saying, harping, yelling, screaming at you for years - Now proven to have been in vain.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 


A Below The Fold bonus trailer... Zeitgeist - Addendum
[It’s really ‘Zeitgeist II’ - Here’s the original.]



Because of the ongoing allowing of non-change in the face of the blaring, demanded, mandated, change by the people in the 2006 election, and now this historic election - We, the people, deserve what is coming much sooner than you realize - They were not incompetent - they have accomplished, (and are still committing,) the largest successful theft of a national treasury in history, without any unfavorable repercussions to themselves.

A personal note to Joseph Kline, Jr. PhD, MD, MBA “patriot”:  (your adjective, not mine.)  You were correct back in 2001, it was/is ‘perfect.’  I just didn’t realize at that time that you were referring to the wealth transfer by this criminal administration, that you proudly support.


2 Comments:

At 11/20/2008 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your site when I was doing a Google blog search for hippie-philosophy, and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading it. In fact, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to add you to my blogroll.

As a disclaimer, my personal blog is titled "The Professional Housewife" because my housewife status is counter-traditional housewife philosophy and values-- so please don't be offended by it.

I've received some hate mail from both ends of the spectrum, so much in fact that I'm having to revise my "About" page to explain the site's title...

So I just wanted to warn you ahead of time, in case you found my site's name in poor taste.

Thanks for reading and for providing a spiffy site for me to read!

-Sha

 
At 11/20/2008 12:45 PM, Blogger The Old Hippie said...

No need to ask if you find my site worthy of being added to your blogroll.

Thank-you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home