Sunday, April 26, 2009

Best Article Of The Week...

Some Articles Just State Facts, This One Gives Perspective...

“Will Obama Reboot Capitalism Anew?”

by Thom Hartmann via CommonDreams.org


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

There is a second article well worth your time - I just finished reading it myself...


The Banality of Bush White House Evil

by Frank Rich via The New York Times Opinion section


Enjoy a little reality-based, not to mention fact-based, truth...

3 Comments:

At 7/27/2009 6:25 AM, Blogger EditNetwork said...

Freakin' outstanding, both of them. Hartmann is one of my favorite human beings of recent decades, and Rich connects the dots beautifully. (I completely missed this piece at the time, dedicated as I am to marginally or non-mainstream sources.)

From one old hippie to another -- Thank you! -- the editor person

 
At 7/27/2009 6:31 AM, Blogger EditNetwork said...

In return, one of my favorite commentators, Tom Engelhardt, which follows nicely on Rich's piece.

Pax - da editor

 
At 7/27/2009 6:36 AM, Blogger EditNetwork said...

Third time = charm. Correcting that link (I gave you his front/home page without meaning to, and this article won't head it up for very long).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home