Monday, April 06, 2009

Let’s See. . .

Just How Insane Has Your “Allowing” Gotten?
by The Old Hippie Because I Thought Seeing Truth Would Help, Obviously Not.


Hacker
{-The Way Many Picture Me-}
 

I keep waiting for my nation’s citizens to say “I get it now, they are all dangerous criminal thieves that have raped our wealth and Constitution, and have destroyed the lives of millions, for nothing more than the profiteering “of and by and for” the-very-few.” [apologies to Abe,] and to finally pickup the pitchforks. . .

Even the president openly stated, “Only I stand between you and the pitchforks...” directing the remark to our nation’s enemies-from-within that are the thieves that are destroying our nation - He gets it - Why don’ you?  While I'm asking...  Why the fuck is he protecting them, from us?

When the destruction reaches you, and it will reach you ...

if it hasn’t already, do you really think they’ll let you, and yours, into “Their” protected enclaves?
Or into “Their” hospitals?  Or into “Their” colleges?  I say “Their” ... because you simply can't afford them now, or won't be able to very soon, because you did “allow” them to rip all of your wealth into their very-few-pockets.  In fact...  You.  Are.  Still.  Allowing. . .  Why?  Why?!?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

The following is reprised, because not much has really changed as far as the ongoing denial
of the insane “allowing” of the theft by the-very-few is concerned...

It, the insanity of the “allowing,” is getting worse, much worse.

Go look at all of the MSM’s headlines, at their websites, then compare what you see there with the reality as rationally reported by reality based independent news sites.

If that simple comparison doesn’t open ones closed eyes of denial, nothing will.

To help you remain sane, and not too deeply depressed, you should end your “session of reality” by stopping in at some of the better editorial humorists’ websites - It couldn’t hurt.

That is my main personal method of doing research for this blog - Check in with the right and the right’s insane, then study as much of the reality-based news sites as possible, then check in with the humorists.  I then sleep on it, do it again, and then post what I have learned, observed, or was stunned by, to first, share it, and second, to get it off my chest so that I can remain sane myself.  All the while, trying my best to keep a reality-based perspective in these historically insane times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home