Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Don't Know Why I Bother. . .

You’ve Amply Proven Your Allowed “Allowing” Will Continue. . .
by The Old Hippie Because Your Continued “Allowing” Is Killing My Nation.

“The more war - The more money we can take for ourselves.
The less war - The less money we can take for ourselves.”

The very few are winning - They are not stupid, nor are they incompetent.
The very few only care for the power of the control-of-the-control of... wealth.

The very few are educated, intelligent, efficient, and successful.
The very few have intelligently, efficiently, successfully transferred the wealth to themselves.

America is not the very few.  We, the other 99.x%, are America.
The wealth they stole, was our wealth.  It is now their wealth.  Their power.

We gave up securities, liberties, freedoms, so the very few could complete the theft.
We still are. . .  Without protest, without revolt. . .  With our children.


Hacker
{-The Way Many Picture Me-}
 

The very few are openly, in-your-face, sneering, intelligent, efficient, successful war-profiteering corporatists criminals.  The very few are sociopathic “Ann Rand Machiavellians,” whose only concern is the successful continuation of the profits from, and the power of, the transfer of the control-of-the-control of wealth to their very few.

The very few are not concerned with our availablity to oil, water, food, nor our quality of, or access to, healthcare, nor our income, securities, liberties, freedoms, children’s lives, environment, America’s (or any other nation’s) sovereignty... Except for - Where those concerns, our concerns, may interfere with their ability to continue, and control, the flow of the wealth of our many... to their very-very few.


Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, Washington, Hancock, Madison, Paine, Eisenhower, Kennedy, plus so many other’s “warnings” throughout history were correct... about the possibility of the ease with which the very few would be “allowed” to destroy “America’s Democracy” from within - These past seven and half years have proven their fears justified.

Bush Actually Did Say It...  (And You Did “Allow” The Very Few To Prove It.)

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face.

It's just a goddamn piece of paper!”


George W. Bush


[For those who doubt he actually said it - Here is the quote’s verification link.]

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Seriously - Get pissed off - At least - Enough - To do something...  Anything...
That will help you, to help America, stop its purposely manipulated self-destruction.

If you haven’t done it so far, go watch...  → “Zeitgeist - The Movie”  ←  now.

If you doubt anything in the movie’s presentation - Research it, look it up.  Obviously, since you are reading this on the internet, you have access to any search engine you choose to do the research necessary to disprove, or to verify, anything yourself.  Please - Do it.  Now.
(you aren’t stupid, but at this late stage that is becoming questionable.)

And if you still aren’t convinced → Go Here. ←

Otherwise - Please don’t bother me, as I simply don’t respond to trolls, and I do openly censor any sycophantic diatribe, and those that feed it by responding to it.

3 Comments:

At 4/25/2008 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd! You're out there! I thought I was the lone voice in the wilderness!

The three of us have been living communally for over ten years. Old hippies.

I got so frustrated with the state of our Democracy that I had the guys put a site up for me but I'm an artist/musician so I only have four brain cells that I can devote to techno/computer ickiness...and it's been a real uphill battle learning this stuff AND writing enough to fill my blog AND trying to ring the bell for freedom out in the internet.

It's all falling on deaf ears. I was getting so frustrated.

Anyway...I'm glad I found your site.

We're still working on our site but our guru should have it looking more decent by this weekend.

I post as Menopausal Mick Mick@phukkoff.com

 
At 4/25/2008 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, like I said...I'm wicked bad with computers. If I click on Menopausal Mick at the top of my comment, it doesn't go to my site.

I'm hopeless with this stuff. I think I broke the entire internet the other day.

sigh

Anyway, my site is www.phukkoff.com which is pronounced "few cough", cause...umm I have asthma?...unless the reader is a member of the current administration and then it's pronounced just like it looks.

Menopausal Mick

 
At 4/27/2008 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not really nearly as bad with computers as she makes herself sound, and she *IS* learning. I've been pissed off for years, she's just now getting there but she's making up for being late by being loud.
Thank you for your wonderful site. You're NOT alone. There are people listening. Maybe we're coming in late, but we ARE here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home