Thursday, January 20, 2005

Okay - Okay - I Get It Now. . .

Might Does Make Right - When Just Enough Are Fooled, Or Bought. . .
by The Old Hippie, Because I actually Paid Attention In my History & Civics Classes


Especially if the manufactured reality, and consent, last long enough for opportunistic profiteers to successfully clean out the vaults, and to secure their own freedoms.  All the rest of us are just the fodder units, and ignorable losers.

History has once again proven this, as it has every single time this has happened in the recorded history.  There has always been just enough actual fodder units, and real ignorable losers, within every single one of those societies, governments, nations to allow it to happen to them, as it has happened here in America.


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Every single time it has happened, its resultant damage, destruction, and number of deaths has gotten worse, and has effected, and affected, a wider scope of the planet, and its peoples, until finally its reach is global, not just local, as it is now.  Geography use to deter its spread, but with advancing technology, that deterrent has faded to non-existence, as has the force of neighboring populations.

The methods, and mind-set, behind the controllers and creators of the manufactured reality hasn't changed much throughout history, even since the earliest successful opportunistic take overs of any organized population.  But the scope of geographical area, range of environments, and the number of peoples killed and injured, has expanded greatly.

Even with all of my awareness of history, my paying attention to what's happening, my excellent scientific educational background, I was caught completely off guard by the actual speed of this repeat of history within my own nation and time.  I was secure in my notion that there was no way this could happen in my America. . .

What an idiot I was.

My America is now a "might is right" Empire of greed and profit.  My America is now ruled by a single political party with all checks and balances made mute to its power.  My America is now feared, and hated, by the majority of worlds peoples, not respected, nor seen as a light of hope any longer.  My America is now a privatized government of, by, and for the profits of and to huge sociopathic global corporations.  My America is filled, almost to half its voting population, with Evangelicals who truly believe the Bible is the literal word of their God, and that they can cause the "Rapture" to happen, and that all of our nation's Founders were fundamentalist Christians, just like them. Not to mention the fact that they are completely blind to how they are actually being opportunistically used to complete an agenda of profits that is destructive to them, and us.

My America has now allowed two openly fraudulent national presidential elections, and one mid-term election, to actually happen, and to remain intact.

My America, which once prosecuted the patriarch of the very family that now rules my America, for "doing business with the enemy," during WWII for supplying the banking needs for 75% of the Nazi party's steel industry, now calls his grandson President.

In my America a powerful, and zealous, cabal of neo-cons actually are believing their own black propaganda now.  In my America science is now being replaced by a created mythology for the needs of opportunistic corporate profits, and at the same time, by the psychological needs of an ideological mythology of Evangelical fundamentalist Creationism and Intelligent Design.

Okay - Okay - I get it now. . .  My America no longer exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home