Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Been Reading, Watching. . .

Haven’t Posted Because Of Reading, Watching, And Absorbing. . .
by The Old Hippie Because I Don’t Understand The Continued “Allowing.”.

Between outrage fatigue, and my fellow citizen’s unconscionable continuing allowing, I haven’t been posting regularly of late, because I needed to step back, and through reading, watching, studying, just to try to understand it - - - I still have no clue as to the why of the allowed-allowing without real protest or revolt, much less justice and punishment.

Hacker
{-The Way Many Picture Me-}
 

The power of the very few I understand.  Its self-feeding greed is well documented throughout our written history, and I know the destructions that are always caused by it, which is also quite well documented - What I don’t get is this America’s lack of revolt.  An America with a free-press, even if corporatistly controlled, and full access to the internet/web with its growing plethora of independent and foreign press exposure, does have the knowledge of the destructions - and their cause, but yet does nothing to stop the allowing of the very-few’s theft of the control-of-the-control of “our” wealth, our security, our power of self-determination, even our ability to regulate their destructions of us.  That I don't understand, and I think I'll go to my grave still trying to figure it out.

Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, Washington, Hancock, Madison, Paine, Eisenhower, Kennedy, plus so many other’s “warnings” throughout history were correct... about the possibility of the ease with which the very few would be “allowed” to destroy “America’s Democracy” from within - These past seven and half years have proven their fears justified.

Bush Actually Did Say It...  (And You Did “Allow” The Very Few To Prove It.)

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face.

It's just a goddamn piece of paper!”


George W. Bush


[For those who doubt he actually said it - Here is the quote’s verification link.]

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  <  B e l o w  T h e  F o l d  >  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

A “Below The Fold” bonus - From the War On Greed web site -



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home